Wardrop & Company Limited believes in protecting the personal information
that you provide us with. We are committed to complying with the following
• What personal information we collect about you.
• Who is collecting this personal information.
• How the information we collect about you is used.
• With whom might the information be shared.
• What choices we provide you with regarding the collection, use
and distribution of the information.
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have any queries regarding this statement, you should first contact
us by email If you do not
receive a reply within two working days, then telephone us on 01376 563764
1. We collect personal information from you at various stages throughout
our website, for reasons including answering your enquiries, and providing
you with quotations.
At each stage, you will be able to see what information we ask from you,
such as your name and contact details, and information relating to your
2. Wardrop & Co Ltd. is the Data Controller that collects information
3. The information we collect about you is used solely for the purposes
for which it was provided. We will only use it for additional purposes
(such as Marketing) if we have received your prior consent to do so.
4. The information you provide us with may be shared with employees throughout
the company in order to deal with your enquiry or request.
We will not share your information with any third parties other than when
we are legally obliged to do so, such as for fraud prevention purposes.
5. It is entirely up to you as to whether or not you choose to provide
us with any personal information. If you choose not to, we simply may
not be able to assist you.
We will not use your information for marketing purposes unless we receive
your prior permission to do so.
We will not sell your information to any third party, unless Wardrop &
Co Ltd is sold itself.
6. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right, for a fee, to
ask us for a copy of the information we hold on you, and to have any inaccuracies
corrected or removed.
To do this, please either contact us by email, telephone or write to us
Wardrop & Co Ltd., PO Box 772, Coggeshall, Colchester CO6 1UW
Concerns or Queries
If you have any other concerns or queries, then we would be delighted
to be able to help you. Simply contact
us by one of the above options, and we shall endeavour to resolve
your query as swiftly and efficiently as possible.